Terms and Conditions for Donating
By donating for anything to Horizon Roleplay you accept the following Terms & Conditions. The breaking of any of these Terms can result in the suspension of the received items and a high likelihood of having your account banned from the server, or being banned from the entire community.
- All payments made will be deemed donations.
- All purchases made are final.
- All purchases made are non-refundable, however exceptions will apply if you have not received your item.
- All features from subscription packages are able to be used strictly from the date it is given for one month, irregardless of your player status (banned, inactivity, etcetera).
- All payments are non-transferrable after being received, this means if you make another account it will not be able to have the features of a subscription package given to it instead.
- Being a donator does not lessen rules of punishments for any player, they will be enforced equally to all players regardless of status.
- If you wish to upgrade your subscription package you will not be refunded for your current month or given extra time.
- All purchases, unless specified otherwise, are one-time only.
- All features in the subscription packages are subject to change at any time. Features may be removed or added with or without notice.
- Abuse of any features will not be tolerated. If an administrator deems your use of the feature(s) as abuse it could could result in loss of such privileges.
- Your item will not be issued until it is paid in full.
- If your payment becomes held by PayPal for account/security related issues your item could be revoked or suspended until the issues are cleared and the money is no longer frozen in the account.
- If you are required to chargeback a payment you should first contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. Anyone who attempts to chargeback without approval will be banned from the community.